Apr. 27th, 1962
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
James LeGros' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
It isn't hard to make James LeGros bust a gut laughing. Just call him Brad Pitt. Okay, so he doesn't get $6 million a film or have his photo air-kissed by legions of swooning schoolgirls during recess. But if you've caught LeGros' quirky personality, you may wonder why he's still toiling away. But this Minnesota native, despite being tight-lipped on Pitt, LeGros will happily chitchat about his career. LeGros says he isn't very "LA", although he did live there for a short while.
- When not working on films, he divides his time between Los Angeles and Jackson Hole, Wyoming with his wife and two sons.
- Apprenticed with the South Coast Repertory Theatre in Southern California before ending up in Hollywood in the early 80s.
- Collects misspellings of his last name
- Is an only child.
- Last name pronounced Le-GROW.
- Married to actress/photographer 'Kristina Loggia' (qv), the daughter of actor 'Robert Loggia' (qv). They have two sons.
- An offbeat favorite in 80s and 90s independent films.