Jul. 18th, 1940
Los Angeles, California, USA
James Brolin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended his ex-_"Hotel" (1983)_ (qv) co-star's 'Connie Sellecca' (qv)'s and 'John Tesh' (qv)'s wedding, on 4 April 1992.
- Son of Helen Sue, a housewife, and Henry Bruderlin.
- Father of actor 'Josh Brolin' (qv) (b. 1968), Jesse (b. 1972) and Molly Elizabeth (b. 1987).
- His first wife, Jane, died in a car crash in 1995. This was devastating to him because after all the turmoil during their divorce, they had become friends. This friendship started when they both had to put up a brave face at a premiere for their son, 'Josh Brolin' (qv).
- Resides in Sherman Oaks.
- Father-in-law of 'Diane Lane (I)' (qv).
- Best known by the public for his role as Dr. Steven Kiley in _"Marcus Welby, M.D." (1969)_ (qv), and for his starring role as Peter MacDermott in _"Hotel" (1983)_ (qv).
- Acted in a makeup test for _Planet of the Apes (1968)_ (qv) as "Cornelius," the chimpanzee scientist later portrayed in the final version of the film by 'Roddy McDowall' (qv).