Apr. 12th, 1985
Islington, London, England, UK
James Alexandrou's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was unable to attend the wedding of former _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv) screen mother 'Wendy Richard' (qv) to 'John Burns (IV)' (qv) in October 2008 as he was heavily involved in the stage production of "All Quiet On The Western Front".
- Learned his trade at 'Anna Scher' (qv) Theatre School along with 'Natalie Cassidy' (qv), who would later play his wife Sonia Fowler in _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv).
- Turned down the chance to replace 'Daniel Radcliffe' (qv) in the West End revival of "Eqqus" (2007).
- Attended Chingford Foundation School in Waltham Forest.
- Was in a relationship with 'Kara Tointon' (qv) (2006-2007).
- James' first major TV role was having the part of Martin Fowler in the soap _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv). In 1999 he appeared as Grant in the short film 'Blessed Burden'.
- Upon leaving _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv) in 2007 he enrolled at the Central School of Speech and Drama in order to refresh his skills.
- His interests include basketball, boxing, football and playing the guitar.
Related sites for this celeb