Jan. 30th, 1990
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Jake Thomas' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jake was on his mother's TV show and his father's radio show when he was very young. In fact, Jake was on the Knoxville Evening News "live" from the nursery of the hospital the day he was born. The TV station where his mother was an anchor covered Jake's first days in depth. As he grew up he was in TV commercials with his parents. When he was six the family moved to Hollywood. One day Jake was in the office of his mother's agent. The agents were very entertained with Jake and asked to represent him. So after six months of auditioning and nothing happening, Jake booked his first national commercial. Then 15 more followed. In the meantime, Jake would perform in plays in Beverly Hills' theaters with his parents. One day after auditioning for over 25 films and numerous TV shows, Jake booked a guest star role on "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996). After that, the TV and movie roles started happening.
- His favorite food is pizza with light cheese, extra sauce and thick crust
- His favorite movies are _Men in Black II (2002)_ (qv) and _Rush Hour (1998)_ (qv) and _Rush Hour 2 (2001)_ (qv).
- He has a brother, Chad & a sister, Brooke.
- His parents are both actors and writers.
- Son of actor 'Bob Thomas (I)' (qv) and 'Simms Thomas' (qv).
- He attended elementary school at Riverside Drive Elementary in Sherman Oaks.