Jul. 30th, 1977
Kinston, North Carolina, USA
Jaime Pressly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jaime Elizabeth Pressly (born July 30, 1977) is an American actress and model. She is best known for playing Joy Turner on the NBC sitcom My Name Is Earl, for which she was nominated for two Emmy Awards (winning one) as well as a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. She has also appeared in films such as Poison Ivy: The New Seduction, Joe Dirt, DOA: Dead or Alive and I Love You, Man.
After growing up in North Carolina, Pressly spent almost 11 years training in gymnastics and eventually entered the modeling world. Pressly can be seen on the cover of an older Teen Magazine, and has modeled throughout the United States, Italy, and Japan.
- On the December 10, 2001 episode of the 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv) Radio Show, when describing Howard's not-so-great looks, she said "You got slapped by the 'jew stick.'.
- Starred in the video for 'Marilyn Manson' (qv) of 'Tainted Love'
- Was featured as #30 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- She and her fiancÚ, 'Eric Cubiche' (qv), had a baby boy named Dezi James [May 11, 2007].
- Nicknamed "Martha Jr." because she is a good gardener, a neat freak and loves cooking.
- (July 2000) Became a spokes-model for 'Liz Claiborne' (qv) Cosmetics and will advertise the company's new fragrance "Lucky You" starting September 2000.
- Hates doing love scenes. Feels that even a stage kiss is too intimate.
- Measurements: 35-24-36 (reported in 1998)