27 (passed away Mar. 22nd, 2009)
Jun. 5th, 1981
Bermondsey, London, England, UK
Jade Goody's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Used to work as a dentist's assistant.
- In 2002, she came fourth in _"Big Brother" (2000/III)_ (qv).
- Had an on-off relationship with TV presenter 'Jeff Brazier' (qv), who is the father of her sons.
- 6 June 2003 - Gave birth to 5lb 7oz son Bobby Jack Brazier 1 month early.
- Second son, Freddy, was born in September 2004. He weighed 6lbs 6oz and was born one month early.
- Sadly Jade lost her battle with cancer on the 22nd March 2009 (Mothering Sunday) at 3:55 am.
- On 14 February 2009, she learned that her cervical cancer had spread and was terminal, and that she only had months to live. She married her boyfriend, 'Jack Tweed' (qv), on 22 February 2009, wearing a dress presented to her by Harrods boss 'Mohamed Al-Fayed' (qv).
- Appeared in the first episode of _"London's Burning" (1988)_ (qv) when she was five.
Related sites for this celeb