Oct. 3rd, 1959
Washington, Missouri, USA
Jack Wagner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
With looks that resemble those of Robert Redford (I) the blond-haired, blue-eyed Wagner was a soap opera favorite as secret agent Frisco Jones in his on-again, off-again appearances on "General Hospital" (1963). Wagner is a credible actor who doesn't rest on just having good looks. Wagner is just as likely to be found singing as acting. He hit the top 40 pop charts with the song "All I Need" and starred in the Los Angeles Civic Light Opera production of "They're Playing Our Song".
- Recorded the hit song "All I Need", which reached no. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 Charts in 1985.
- Used to sing in the 80s. Placed at #5 in the Top 10 Worst of the 80s by Much Music (Canada).
- Won the American Century (Celebrity) Championship at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course in Lake Tahoe, July 16, 2006 -- first prize was $500,000 for the winner, with that figure being matched for charity. Wagner is one of only eight players to have played in each of the years the event has been staged (and this was his first win).
- He performed on Broadway in the starring role of the musical "Jekyll & Hyde" in 2000.
- Attended University of Arizona, Tucson
- Boyfriend of 'Heather Locklear' (qv) .
- Demonstrated his pro-level golf skills with three-under-par 69 score in lst round of Mario Lemieux Celebrity Invitational at Club at Nevillewood, PA, leading a field of 63 other celebrities and athletes. (11 June 2002)
- Has a zero golf handicap