Jun. 1st, 1973
Bergisch-Gladbach, Cologne, Germany
Heidi Klum's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Heidi Klum is a German model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author, and actress. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1998 and was the first German model to become a Victoria's Secret Angel. Following a successful modeling career, Klum became the host and a judge of Germany's Next Topmodel and the reality show Project Runway, which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program (shared with co-host Tim Gunn); Klum has been nominated for six Emmy Awards. She has worked as a spokesmodel for Dannon and H&M, and has appeared in numerous commercials for McDonald's, Volkswagen and others. In 2009, Klum became Barbie's official ambassador on Barbie's 50th anniversary.
As an occasional actress, she had supporting roles in movies including Blow Dry (2001), Ella Enchanted (2004), and made cameo appearances in The Devil Wears Prada (2006) and Perfect Stranger (2007). She has also appeared on TV shows including Sex and the City, How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives and Parks and Recreation. From 2013 through to summer of 2020 Klum was a judge on NBC reality show, America's Got Talent.
In May 2011, Forbes magazine estimated Klum's total earnings for that year as US$20 million. She was ranked second on Forbes' list of the "World's Top-Earning Models". Forbes noted that since ending her 13-year run as a Victoria's Secret Angel, Klum has become more of a businesswoman than a model. In 2008, she became an American citizen while maintaining her native German citizenship.
- Has her own line of beauty products.
- Named #41 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Ranked #33 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Measurements: 35-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Like many people in her hometown of Bergisch-Gladbach, she still enjoys participating at the annual carnival parade.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $8 million.
- Has her own lines of clothing and swimwear.
- She has insured her legs for two million dollars.