Jan. 29th, 1970
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Heather Graham's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Heather Graham (born January 29, 1970) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and raised in a strict household. Her father worked for the Federal Bureau of Investigation and her mother was a former schoolteacher and author. Graham and her sister, Aimee Graham, were forced to relocate often as a result of their father's occupation, and Graham became increasingly shy. Surprisingly, she had a passion for acting from an early age and despite being labeled a "theater geek" by her peers, she was voted Most Talented by her high school senior class. Unfortunately, her love of acting created a tension between her and her family, although her mother obligingly drove her to auditions in Hollywood throughout her adolescence.
After high school Graham moved to Los Angeles and got small roles in a variety of films, including Drugstore Cowboy (1989). When her career did not take off as quickly as she had hoped, Graham enrolled in the University of California at Los Angeles to get her degree in drama. It was there she was noticed by actor 'James Woods' and he secured her a part in his film Diggstown (1992).
Heather dropped out of UCLA after two years to pursue her acting career on a full-time basis. Aside from gaining a modeling contract with Emanuel Ungaro Liberte, Heather has starred in such films as Swingers (1996), a role she received after being taken out swing dancing by 'Jon Favreau', to blockbusters like Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999) and Boogie Nights (1997).
- Graduated 1988 Agoura High School, Agoura Hills, California. Dropped out of UCLA her freshman year to pursue acting
- Played a porn actress twice: in _The Guru (2002)_ (qv) and _Boogie Nights (1997)_ (qv)
- Named #98 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Ranked #4 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Went to the same high school as 'Mike Shinoda' (qv) and 'Brad Delson' (qv) of Linkin Park as well as 'Adrianna Costa' (qv).
- Has not spoken to her parents in two years because they disapprove of the movies she stars in.
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2001.
- Modeling contract with Emanuel Ungaro Liberte