Oct. 30th, 1951
Pasadena, California, USA
Harry Hamlin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Harry Hamlin is the grandson of of Chauncey Jerome Hamlin who founded the Buffalo Museum of Science in Buffalo, New York. Chauncey Hamlin was also a president of the American Association of Museums and created the International Council of Museums.
His aunt, Martha Visser't Hooft (1906-1994), was a famous artist who was exhibited at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City among other museums.
- Awarded ITT Fullbright Scholarship in 1976 in acting. Took the role of Joey Popchick in Stanley Donen's "Movie Movie" instead and gave the money back.
- Founded Belle Gray Inc. a women's boutique located in Sherman Oaks, California with wife Lisa Rinna in 2003.
- (13 June 2001) 2nd child, a daughter named Amelia Gray, with wife 'Lisa Rinna (I)' (qv), was born weighing 7 pounds, 3 ounces.
- Harry's character on _"Veronica Mars" (2004)_ (qv), "Arron Echolls", states under testimony, that he was People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" in 1987. In real life, Harry WAS People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" in 1987.
- Has twice played the role of Perseus: first in _Clash of the Titans (1981)_ (qv); then voiced the character by the same name for the video game God of War 2 (2007).
- Lived with 'Ursula Andress' (qv) from 1978-82. They had a son, 'Dimitri Hamlin' (qv), in 1980.
- Graduated Yale University, BA in Drama and Psychology - 1974.
- He appeared in the music video and sang in the choir on the song "Voices That Care."