Apr. 24th, 1959
Dallas, Texas, USA
Glenn Morshower's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Glenn Grove Morshower (born April 24, 1959) is an American actor, best known for playing Secret Service Agent Aaron Pierce in 24. His character has developed a following among the show's fandom, and appeared in every season of the show except its last.
Born in Dallas, Texas. He took up acting at the age of 12 at the Dallas Theater Center. At age 15 he began doing television commercials and moved into the feature film world at age 16, starring in the movie Drive-In. After graduating from Hillcrest High School in 1977, Glenn moved to Hollywood.
He married his high school sweetheart Carolyn in (1978). Together they have two grown children. Over the years, he has appeared in small roles in high profile blockbusters, often playing characters who are in the military or law enforcement.
- Has traveled extensively as a motivational speaker. His program "The Extra Mile" teaches people how to embrace and express the fullness of their light.
- Attended Arthur Kramer Elementary School as a child.
- His name is spelled Morchower in his high school yearbook
- He and 'Xander Berkeley' (qv) both made guest appearances on _"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)_ (qv) as Las Vegas sheriffs. They also both had recurring roles on _"24" (2001)_ (qv), and they also starred together in _Air Force One (1997)_ (qv).
- Grew up on Currin Drive in Dallas, Texas.
- Other than Jack Bauer ('Kiefer Sutherland' (qv)), Morshower's character (Agent Aaron Pierce) is the only one to appear in all 7 seasons of _"24" (2001)_ (qv).
- Has played characters who have served two of TV's most famous fictional Presidents: President Jed Bartlet on _"The West Wing" (1999)_ (qv), and President David Palmer on _"24" (2001)_ (qv).
- As an actor he has played the role of no less than 53 different law enforcement/military personnel: 22 Police/Law enforcement officers; 21 Military Personnel; and 10 Government agents. Recently he has played the role of quite a few Secret Service Agents.