Aug. 16th, 1954
Dundee, Tayside, Scotland, UK
George Galloway's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Participated in the 4th series of Big Brother celebrity. He infamously imitated a cat drinking milk.
- Will stand in Poplar and Limehouse constituency on the next general election.
- Supports Celtic Football club.
- Has always stated that his 'Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability,' speech was addressed to the Iraqi people and not Saddam Hussein.
- Runs a talk radio show on Talksport, every Friday and Saturday from 10pm to 1am. It is billed as the 'Mother of all Talkshows'.
- Raised in a Catholic household.
- Was expelled from the Labour party on 22 October 2003 at a committee hearing on the grounds that Galloway objected to the war.
- Is a vocal critic of Israel. He has stated that Zionism and Judaism are two entirely completely different things and the former has nothing to do with the religion.
Related sites for this celeb