Mar. 1st, 1967
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
George Eads' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
George grew up in Belton, TX where he graduated from Belton High School in 1985. After graduation, he attended Texas Tech University and graduated with a degree in Mass Communications in 1990. George's parents divorced and his mother Vivian remarried to Dudley Baker, a OB/GYN in Texas. His mother is the Superintendent of Belton Schools. His father, Arthur, is a retired DA. Eads also has a sister, Angela Eads Tekell who is a Lawyer in Waco, Texas.
After making the rounds to various auditions during the daytime, the eager up-and-comer would earn his keep as a weight adjuster at the local Gold's Gym in the off hours. Persistence eventually paid off in the form of a supporting role on the nighttime soap opera Savannah, and though the show barely lasted one season, it did provide an ideal training ground Eads had. In the years that followed, Eads continued a recurring role on the hit series ER as well as others.
Eads was hired for the key role of forensic analyst Nick Stokes in the television hit CSI. Eads charmed audiences by creating a character that was as believable as he was personable. The show proved an enormous success, but the young star nearly lost the role forever by making the simple mistake of oversleeping on the day of his salary negotiations, but the situation soon blew over when Eads apologized for his actions. Now seated comfortably at the top of the television food chain, Eads continues to make a name for himself.
- Sister is Angela Eads Tekell who is a Lawyer in Waco with husband, David.
- Has a yellow labrador retriever named Maverick.
- Texas Tech University graduate of 1990
- Used to work as a copy machine salesman.
- Graduated with a degree in Mass Communication from Texas Tech University 1990.
- He has two Harley Davidsons, a Porsche 911 and a silver Cadillac Escalade
- Mother's name is Vivian Baker, Superintendent of Belton Schools.
- He has two nephews named Marshall and Coleman