Jul. 9th, 1976
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Fred Savage's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Fred Savage was born July 9, 1976. he began acting at age 9 with Jay Underwood (I) in The Boy Who Could Fly (1986). At the age of twelve, he was cast the lead role of the series "The Wonder Years" (1988). It became a good show, and on the pilot, he got his first kiss. He was later in the movie Vice Versa (1988) with Judge Reinhold and then in Little Monsters (1989), in which he worked with his younger brother Ben Savage (I). Then, he went into the movie The Wizard (1989), with Luke Edwards (I), Christian Slater, Jenny Lewis (I), and Beau Bridges (I). "The Wonder Years" (1988) was canceled while his younger brother Ben Savage (I) got the lead in the show "Boy Meets World" (1993). He stopped working for a couple of years until he was cast in the series "Working" (1997).
- In 1999, his show _"Working" (1997)_ (qv) was canceled because its ratings plummeted after its first season.
- After having not seen each other in over five years, Fred was reunited with his fellow _"The Wonder Years" (1988)_ (qv) cast member 'Jason Hervey' (qv), who played his older brother Wayne when they did a guest spot on the animated series _"Justice League" (2001)_ (qv) in the episode "Hawk & Dove." They played, of all things, bickering brothers who were also superheroes. It was originally intended that Jason would voice the older, more aggressive brother (Hank Hall/Hawk) while Fred voiced the younger, more docile brother (Don Hall/Dove) as they had done on _"The Wonder Years" (1988)_ (qv), but during the voice-recording session, they switched roles unexpectedly, so Fred voiced the older brother while Jason voiced the younger brother.
- Brother of actor 'Ben Savage (I)' (qv) and 'Kala Savage' (qv).
- Wedding took place at L'Orangerie restaurant in Los Angeles, California.
- Daughter, Lily Aerin Savage, born 3 May 2008.
- He first met his wife, Jennifer Stone, where they were neighbors as children. Coincidently, he became famous for playing a character on _"The Wonder Years" (1988)_ (qv) who has a childhood romance with his neighbor.
- His scene as a confused bellboy in _Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002)_ (qv) was deleted.
- Graduated from Stanford University in 1999 with a degree in English.