Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Is of Mexican descent.
- Contrary to popular belief, is not related to Tampa Bay Rays third baseman 'Evan Longoria' (qv). However, after the Rays won the 2008 American League Championship Series, she sent Evan a bottle of champagne and a note thanking him for doing such a great job holding up the family name.
- Lives in L.A.
- She was July on FHM magazine's 2005 pinup calendar (2005).
- Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- (April 2006) Was on the cover of the 100th edition of Maxim magazine
- Spokesmodel for Hanes (2005)
- Her father was a hunter and she has been practicing shooting her entire life.