Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- She has three older sisters: Elizabeth Judina, Emily Jeannette (formerly Mrs. David Brown, now Mrs. Dennis Blevins), and Esmeralda Josephina; and two nieces, Briella Megan Blevins and Bethany Mikaela Blevins.
- Was a dancer with 'The Pussycat Dolls' (qv).
- Accidentally hit on the head by a falling pole on the set of her series _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv) and was unconscious for four minutes. Taken to a hospital, treated for a bump on the head and released. [August 18, 2005]
- Lives in L.A.
- Was Miss Corpus Christi USA 1998
- Is the only woman to be ranked #1 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list twice. (2005 and 2006).
- Daughter of Enrique Longoria Jr. (born in Rachal, Brooks County, Texas) and Ella Eva Mireles, married in Falfurrias, Brooks County, Texas.
- Following French law, she first married 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv) in a civil ceremony, held by Paris mayor 'Bertrand DelanoŽ' (qv), on 6 July 2007 before exchanging vows in a religious ceremony at the Eglise Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois in Paris one day later. The wedding reception was held at the Vaux-le-Vicomte castle, with about 200 guests including the San Antonio Spurs team, 'Michael Douglas (I)' (qv), 'Catherine Zeta-Jones' (qv), 'Thierry Henry' (qv), and 'Victoria Beckham' (qv).