Dec. 27th, 1966
Long Beach, California, USA
Eva LaRue's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Eva Maria LaRue is an American actress and model known for her roles as Dr. Maria Santos on All My Children and Det. Natalia Boa Vista on CSI: Miami.
Not only did the daytime soap earn her legions of fans, but her on-screen husband John Callahan became her real-life spouse.
Eva LaRue grew up in California. At the age of 6, she began her show business career. She starred in television commercials and sang many "jingles" for them. Eva made her first film appearance in 1987, as Kara in The Barbarians. The following year, she was seen in her first recurring role as Margot Collins in the NBC series Santa Barbara.
In the subsequent years, Eva appeared in in several TV series and TV movies, Third Watch, George Lopez, Soul Food, Criminal Minds, Hell's Kitchen and Fuller House, A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes: The Annette Funicello Story (1995), Remembrance (1996), Ice (1998), and Cries in the Dark (2006).
2019 saw her as Celeste Rosales in The Young and the Restless, and 2020 she portrayed Amber Russell in Finding Love in Quarantine.
- She is the godmother of baby Michael Joseph (b. June 1997), who is the child of former _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) castmates 'Mark Consuelos' (qv) and 'Kelly Ripa' (qv).
- Has a younger half-sister named Lara LaRuy who graduated Westminster High School class of 2001.
- Actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is the godmother of her daughter.
- Got engaged to her longtime beau businessman Joe Cappuccio at Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe in May 2008.
- Used to host _Weddings of a Lifetime (1995) (TV)_ (qv) with her husband 'John Callahan (I)' (qv).
- Eva LaRue is a member of the Baha'i Faith.
- She welcomed first child, 7lbs 1oz daughter Kaya McKenna Callahan on December 6th 2001.
- Attended Norco Senior High School in Norco California. Graduated in the class of 1985.