Jul. 19th, 1977
Huntsville, Texas, USA
Erin Cummings' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Erin Lynn Cummings (born July 19, 1977) is an American actress. She has appeared in the television shows Star Trek: Enterprise, Charmed, Dante's Cove, The Bold and the Beautiful, Cold Case, Dollhouse, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, and Detroit 1-8-7.
Born in Huntsville, Texas. She has had minor roles in TV shows such as Charmed, Passions and Star Trek: Enterprise. She appeared alongside America Olivo and Julia Voth in the action film Bitch Slap. Cummings starred as Spartacus' wife, Sura, in the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Muscle & Fitness magazine featured Cummings in an article and pictorial for their February 2010 edition. In 2013, Erin portrayed Donna Adams in the Primary Stages production of Harbor.
* Was a member of the Kilgore College Rangerettes dance team, with which she performed in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
* Spotted by a Los Angeles talent scout while acting in Dallas-area community-theater productions.
* First major big-screen role came in 2008, with the Martin Lawrence comedy Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins.
- Became a member of Actor's Equity Association when she was offered the role of "Lady Macbeth" in the Thousand Oaks Civic Art Center's production of "Macbeth.".
- Former Kilgore College Rangerette
- Graduated from Huntsville High School in Huntsville, Texas - the same school that writer/director Richard Linklater attended and upon which he later based his film "Dazed and Confused.".
- Studied Shakespeare at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Grew up in Huntsville, Texas after living in Korea, Nebraska and various areas of Louisiana due to her father being in the military.