Jul. 12th, 1991
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Erik Per Sullivan's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Erik Per Sullivan was born in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. He has a first-degree black belt in tae kwon do, loves to ski, boogie board, build obstacle courses, play games of paintball, and travel. His debut was an uncredited role in Armageddon (1998/I). His breakthrough, however, was the role of Fuzzy in The Cider House Rules (1999) and Dewey in "Malcolm in the Middle" (2000). Erik's mother is from Sweden, and he is fluent in Swedish and English. Erik has always been an honor student and enjoys time with his classmates.
- Went to summer camp at the Milford Performing Arts Center in Milford, Massachusetts.
- With his _"Malcolm in the Middle" (2000)_ (qv) co-star 'Jane Kaczmarek' (qv), he lent his name to the book "Together" and added an afterword. The book aims to educate young people about the importance of livestock to the world, with emphasis on addressing world hunger.
- Plays piano and alto saxophone.
- Is a member of the National Honor Society.
- Is the 2007 Recipient of the James Joyce Award.
- He is an only child.
- Speaks fluent Swedish.
- Is learning Japanese.