Dec. 10th, 1977
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Emmanuelle Chriqui's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Emmanuelle Chriqui was born in Montreal, Quebec, to Moroccan immigrants. Her family moved to Toronto when she was 2 years old. At the age of 10, Chriqui appeared in a McDonald's commercial. She moved to Vancouver guest-starring in series such as "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" (1991), Forever Knight, "Once a Thief" (1997), and "PSI Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal" (1996). Her first Hollywood role was in Detroit Rock City (1999). Her breakout performance came in 2000's Snow Day (2000), in which she played the foxy Claire Bonner. She appeared in rock band Hinder's "Lips of an Angel" music video in 2006. Emmanuelle later starred in several films and was nominated for a DVD Exclusive Award as Best Actress for her performance in 100 Girls (2000). She also starred in the movie Adam and Eve (2005), opposite Cameron Douglas (I). Chriqui increased her visibility by having playing Sloan on the HBO hit show, "Entourage" (2004) and by starring opposite Adam Sandler (I) in You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008).
- Many of her relatives spell their last name, "Chreky".
- She is bilingual, English and French.
- Her last name is pronounced "Shreeky".
- Is an alumna of the Arts York Drama Program at Unionville High School, a school that specializes in the creative arts.
- Her family is from Morocco. Has one sister named Laurence and a brother - both older. They were raised for several years in Unionville, Ontario.
- Friend of 'Lance Bass' (qv).
- Ranked #90 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002).
- Voted 8th most sexiest girl 2008 by FHM.