Oct. 8th, 1968
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Emily Procter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Emily Procter is a native of Raleigh, N.C. who attended East Carolina University. "I tried to get in the theatre department", she says, "but it was full." After graduation, however, she moved to Los Angeles and landed a number of small roles in films such as Jerry Maguire (1996). "Then I got the chance to audition for "The West Wing" (1999) and I got the part", she says.
- Was chosen for a Distinguished Alumni Award by her high school, Ravenscroft School in Raleigh, North Carolina, in 2006.
- She collects bugs as a hobby.
- Member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority at ECU
- She studied journalism and dance at East Carolina University. Upon graduation she worked as the weather girl at the Greenville CBS affiliate. She then moved to LA, where her father paid for 2 years of acting lessons.
- Is a model for Charriol.
- Loves construction, might have been an interior decorator.
- Although she plays a character with a very serious personality on _"CSI: Miami" (2002)_ (qv), says that she is a very "silly, goofy" person in real life.
- Fronts her own 80s cover band called, "White Lighten."