Oct. 15th, 1959
Fall River, Massachusetts, USA
Emeril Lagasse's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- (2008) Grand Marshal, Tournament of Roses parade.
- Wife Alden Lovelace is a native of Gulfport, Mississippi, and they own a home in Pass Christian, Mississippi, on the Gulf Coast.
- Has a son, E.J. (Emeril John Lagasse IV) born March 2003 with wife Alden Lovelace.
- Born to a Portuguese mother and a French Canadian father.
- Emeril's trademark phrase "BAM!" began as a means of keeping his crew awake. When he first began at Food Network, he would tape seven shows a day, from seven in the morning until two in the afternoon. He would frequently pepper his dialogue with BAMS! to keep his crew in the studio awake, focused, and on their toes. The phrase became popular with viewers... and the rest is history.
- Has a degree in Culinary Arts from Johnson & Wales University, Providence, Rhode Island.
- Loves using garlic; uses it with almost all dishes he makes
- He and his wife, Alden, welcomed a baby girl, Meril Lovelace Lagasse, who was born at 12:05 p.m. December 10, 2004, and weighed 5 lbs. 13 oz.