Oct. 24th, 1989
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Eliza Taylor-Cotter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Eliza Jane Taylor-Cotter (born October 24, 1989) is an Australian actress, best known for her role as Janae Timmins in the Australian soap opera Neighbours (2005-2008). In 2014, she is starring as Clarke Griffin in the CW series The 100.
Born in Melbourne and attended Calder High School. After a lead role in Pirate Islands, she starred as Rosie Cartwright in The Sleepover Club in 2003. She transitioned to mature audience programs with guest roles on Blue Heelers and Neighbours in 2003. She then joined the regular cast of Neighbours as part of the Timmins family in the role of Janae Timmins, whose arrival in Ramsay Street was broadcast in Australia on April 4, 2005. Taylor completed her filming for Neighbours in October 2007 and her final episode screened on February 8, 2008.
Taylor travelled to the United Kingdom in late November 2007, and on December 1, 2007 she turned on the Weymouth Christmas lights. On December 19, Taylor starred as Snow White in a Christmas pantomime, again in Weymouth. In 2009, she was in an episode of All Saints and filmed a short drama/comedy movie called The Laundromat. Taylor filmed a role in the horror movie 6plots. She later filmed a pilot Winners and Losers.
On March 1, 2013, announced that Taylor was cast as lead character of Clarke in the CW drama series The 100.
- She has two sisters and a brother.
- In a relationship with 'Brett Tucker' (qv) who is 18 years older than she.
- Favorite shows are Love My Way, Grey's Anatomy, House.
- Admires Katherine Heigl and Scarlett Johansson.
- Her favorite holiday destination is Port Douglas in Queensland.
- Plays guitar and writes songs.
- Growing up wanted to be a Marine Biologist.
- Eliza's step dad was a stand up comedian, her mum is a author and a graphic designer and her dad used to own cafés around Melbourne.
Related sites for this celeb