Dec. 30th, 1980
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eliza Dushku's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Eliza Dushku (born December 30, 1980) is an actress.
Born in Boston, she has studied the piano, drums, and several types of dance (jazz, tap, and ballet). Her previous acting experience includes numerous amateur presentations at the Watertown Children's Theater where she was part of the company since she was in the first grade. In addition to acting, she is sometimes seen on stage at the Children's Theater signing for the deaf.
Dushku was discovered at the end of a five-month search throughout the United States for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in the film That Night (1992). Since then, she has been in several films and has worked with actors such as 'Robert De Niro', 'Ellen Barkin', 'Leonardo DiCaprio', 'Paul Reiser', and 'James Belushi'.
- Says when she was young child her best friend lived in a funeral home and they would often hang out in the mortuary after school, thus desensitizing her to the image of dead bodies. She comments, "It was very 'Six Feet Under'.".
- Was featured as #13 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- The tattoo she wore as Faith was fake.
- She used to have a German shepherd-husky-beagle mix named Korbit. Now she has 2 dogs, a golden named Max Factor and a Bernese named Rigby Idaho.
- Of the three leads in _Bring It On (2000)_ (qv), she was the only one who wasn't a cheerleader in high school.
- Stated in an interview that she is terrified of flying and will only do so if she has religious artifacts with her.
- Good friend of 'Clare Kramer' (qv).
- She started her career by getting hurt at one of her brother Nate's auditions and impressing the talent scouts with her emphasized drama.