Jun. 15th, 1959
Eileen Davidson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Eileen Davidson is an American actress, author and former model, known for The Young and the Restless, Days of Our Lives and The House on Sorority Row.
- (2002) Announced her engagement to actor 'Vincent Van Patten' (qv).
- Started her career as a model in Mexico City and California, eventually adding commecials and print work in Europe before turning to acting.
- Measurements: 34-25-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- She became the first performer on daytime television to play five separate characters at the same time on _"Days of Our Lives" (1965)_ (qv) in 1998, a feat that won her an Emmy nomination as Best Actress.
- Baby boy, Jesse Thomas, born on Tuesday, 20 May 2003. The baby weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces.
- Originated the role of "Ashley Abbott" on _"The Young and the Restless" (1973)_ (qv) in 1982 and proved so popular that when she left in 1988, the producers took her recommendation of hiring a look-alike actress (Brenda Epperson) so the viewers wouldn't be too upset over the change. Eleven years after she left, Eileen was lured back to play Ashley, proving that her popularity never diminished even after a long absence from the role. In January 2007, she was let go from "Young and the Restless" for lack of storyline. In an ironic twist of fate, the Y&R's spin-off sister soap, "The Bold and the Beautiful" signed her on to repeat her role as Ashley on the same day that she made her final Y&R on-air appearance.