Jan. 20th, 1969
London, England, UK
Diane Parish's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Is best friends with 'Lindsey Coulson' (qv) and 'Maggie O'Neill (I)' (qv).
- She is a graduate of London's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).
- Is of Afro-Caribbean descent. Her father is from Dominica and her mother is from Montserrat.
- Gave birth to her daughter Kaya by long-term partner Sebastian (January 2008).
- Lives with her partner Sebastian and daughter Kenya
- Is a close friend of _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv) co-star 'Rita Simons' (qv).
- Her partner Sebastian, whom she has been in a relationship with since 2001, proposed to her on her 38th birthday (November 2007).
- Starred in London's West End production of "The Vagina Monologues" (2005).
Related sites for this celeb