Nov. 29th, 1932
Meridian, Mississippi, USA
Diane Ladd's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Measurements: 34 1/2-22-34 (as a 1950s pin-up) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Distant cousin of playwright 'Tennessee Williams' (qv).
- Daughter of 'Mary Lanier' (qv).
- Hers and her daughter's ('Laura Dern' (qv)) Oscar nominations for _Rambling Rose (1991)_ (qv) mark the first time a mother and daughter ever received Oscar nominations for the same movie.
- Had two daughters by ex-husband 'Bruce Dern' (qv). Her first daughter, born in 1961, accidentally drowned at the age of 18 months, years before second daughter, 'Laura Dern' (qv), was born in 1967.
- Mother-in-law of musician 'Ben Harper (II)' (qv).
- Was a chorus girl at NYC's Copacabana in the 1950s.
- Grandchildren: Ellery Walker & Jaya Harper.