Nov. 3rd, 1953
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
5' 8 1/2"
Dennis Miller's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Hosted the MTV Movie Awards in 1992.
- Born on the same day as actress 'Kate Capshaw' (qv).
- In the 1970s, won an award from Playboy Magazine for submitting the joke of the year.
- Brother is James 'Jimmy Miller (II)' (qv) (manages 'Jim Carrey' (qv)).
- Good friends with comedian 'Jon Stewart' (qv).
- Is of Scottish descent.
- Children: Holden, born 1990; Marlon, born 1993.
- National spokesman for "USA Cares".