Nov. 2nd, 1966
Flushing, New York
David Schwimmer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
David Lawrence Schwimmer is an American actor, director, producer and comedian.
- Joy Gregory and he were nominated for a 2003 Joseph Jefferson Award for New Adaptation for "Race: How Blacks and Whites Think and Feel About" at the Lookingglass Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- Ate only lox and bagels from Cassels Market in Margate, during the filming of _Duane Hopwood (2005)_ (qv).
- He is related to _"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)_ (qv) contestants 'Benji Schwimmer' (qv), 'Lacey Schwimmer' (qv) & 'Heidi Groskreutz' (qv).
- Went to the same High School as 'Angelina Jolie' (qv), 'Michael Klesic' (qv), 'Nicolas Cage' (qv), 'Lenny Kravitz' (qv), 'Jonathan Silverman (I)' (qv), 'Gina Gershon' (qv), 'Rhonda Fleming' (qv), 'Jackie Cooper (I)' (qv), 'Rob Reiner' (qv), 'Antonio Sabato Jr.' (qv), 'Pauly Shore' (qv), 'Michael Tolkin' (qv), 'Betty White (I)' (qv), 'Corbin Bernsen' (qv), 'Elizabeth Daily' (qv), 'Albert Brooks (I)' (qv) and 'Crispin Glover' (qv).
- Has an older sister, 'Ellie Schwimmer' (qv) [b. 1965].
- Revealed that he had conflict with writers and cast members of _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv).
- He was awarded the 1991 Joseph Jefferson Award Citation for New Stage Adaptation of "The Jungle" at the Lookingglass Theatre Company in Chicago, Illinois.
- Member of Delta Tau Delta International Fraternity