Mar. 3rd, 1974
Los Angeles, California, USA
David Faustino's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
David Faustino (born March 3 1974) in Los Angeles, California, to Kay (née Freeman) and Roger Faustino, a costumer. His older stepbrother, Jeff Leiber, is also an actor, and his younger brother, Michael, made many guest appearances on Married... with Children including the episode David wrote, T*R*A*S*H. His younger sister died in 1998, in a freak trolley accident when she was visiting NBA superstar Bill Walton at his home in San Diego.
- His first job was at age three months playing 'Lily Tomlin' (qv)'s daughter in one of Tomlin's TV specials.
- Is a sucker for anything with Peanut Butter in it, and could eat Pasta with a red sauce every night of the week.
- Married his wife in Las Vegas at the Little White Chapel of the West.
- Ranked #48 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Was once the co-owner of "the Central" restaurant on Sunset.
- On _"Married with Children" (1987)_ (qv) his character's persona, "Grandmaster B", is a parody of Faustino's real attempts at becoming a rap star.
- Brother is actor 'Michael Faustino (I)' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb