Oct. 28th, 1962
Berkeley, California, USA
Daphne Zuniga's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Measurements: 34B-25-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Graduated from Woodstock Union High School in Woodstock, VT in 1980.
- Sister of 'Jennifer Zuniga (I)' (qv)
- Her father is a philosophy professor and her mother is a Unitarian minister.
- She was a guest celebrity in the 1996 Endymion parade during Mardi Gras.
- Daphne was a founding board member of Earth Communications Office (ECO), an organization that harnesses the power of the environmental movement and the entertainment community. She is devoted to the conservation of our planet and "mercury awareness", having written articles for 'Oprah Winfrey' (qv)'s O magazine.
- Rides a Harley Davidson motorcycle in her spare time.
- Attended, but did not graduate from UCLA.