Sep. 2nd, 1968
Lake Orion, Michigan, USA
Cynthia Watros' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Cynthia Michele Watros (born September 2, 1968) is an American television actress, who also starred in films and on stage. She is known for her roles as Libby on the ABC TV series Lost.
- Throughout the latter part of season two of _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv) she was pregnant with twins, her character Erin was not meant to be pregnant, so the fact was often disguised by having her standing behind objects, holding things in front of her (flowers, pillows, wedding dresses in garment bags, etc.), being filmed from above the waist, wearing dark clothes, as well as a plot line that involved her character being in a wheelchair.
- Pleaded guilty to drunken driving in Hawaii [January 12, 2006].
- Cynthia's parents divorced when she was age 7. Her father, Bruce, is an electrical engineer. Her mother, Nancy, is a legal secretary. She has an older brother, Steven, who is also an electrical engineer.
- She mentioned that when she joined _"The Drew Carey Show" (1995)_ (qv), the cast of the show embraced her, especially Mr Carey. He sends flowers every week.
- Is probably best known for her role as the patient and sensible girlfriend of 'Christopher Titus' (qv), Erin Fitzpatrick in the sitcom _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv).
- When a teenager, she was diagnosed with immune thrombocytopenia, an autoimmune disease of the blood. She required a splenectomy and two years of chemotherapy. It appears to be in remission today.
- Met her _"The Guiding Light" (1952)_ (qv) co-star 'Kim Zimmer' (qv) while they co-starred in the off-Broadway play "Four Dogs and a Bone".
- Attended Macomb Community College in Macomb County, Michigan and then the Boston University School for the Arts (graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts). She enjoys skiing and dancing.