Aug. 28th, 1962
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Craig Anton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- In 1984 he traveled the Mediterranean and Middle East as part of an all-comedy USO tour. He spent two months in Turkey, Greece, Bahrain, Italy, Israel and Spain entertaining troops.
- Siblings: Toni (b. 1964), Brian (b. 1970) and Megan (b. 1977).
- Was named Showtime's funniest person in Nebraska in 1985.
- Son of Arthur and Antoinette Anton. His father remarried.
- His first pilot season in LA, Craig booked two pilots - both went to series; First Time Out for The WB and MAD TV for FOX.
Related sites for this celeb