Nov. 30th, 1957
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland, UK
Colin Mochrie's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Colin Andrew Mochrie is a Scottish-born Canadian actor, writer, producer and improvisational comedian, best known for his appearances on the British and US versions of the improvisational TV show Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Father of 'Luke Mochrie (I)' (qv).
- Alumnus of Second City Toronto.
- Was appearing regularly on six different television shows at the same time.
- Has become an Internet meme as amateur flash animations called 'animutations' reference him often.
- Bears a striking resemblance to actor 'Tom Noonan' (qv).
- The "Hollywood Director" skit on the television show "Whose Line Is It Anyway" (1998), in which Colin always plays the improv director of the other characters, is a reference to his real life role of Directing the touring company at Second City Toronto, which he's done since 1996.
- (1975) Graduated as valedictorian from Killarney Secondary School in Vancouver.
- Is frequently mocked by his co-stars on _"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998)_ (qv) for his receding hairline, flamboyant shirts and Canadian heritage.
Related sites for this celeb