Apr. 20th, 1959
Burbank, California, USA
Clint Howard's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- He has Dutch, Scottish, English, Irish, German and Cherokee ancestry.
- According to MTV's John Norris, Clint Howard's 1998 MTV Movie Awards "Lifetime Achievement" award legitimized the category, which had, until that year, been somewhat of a joke among the crew of the annual show.
- Brother-in-law of actress 'Cheryl Howard (I)' (qv).
- Stepson of L.A. Times columnist and playwright 'Judy Howard (II)' (qv).
- Son of 'Rance Howard' (qv) and 'Jean Speegle Howard' (qv).
- Attended school at R. L. Stevenson Elementary in Burbank, CA.
- Enjoys golf when not working on a film.
- Along with 'Majel Barrett' (qv), 'Joseph Ruskin' (qv) and 'Jack Donner' (qv), he is one of only four actors to appear in both _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv) and _"Enterprise" (2001)_ (qv).
Related sites for this celeb