Jun. 27th, 1974
Dallas, Texas, USA
Christian Kane's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Christian Kane (born June 27, 1974) in Dallas, Texas. Kane and his family moved around a lot throughout the South before settling down in the small town of Norman, Oklahoma. He attended the University of Oklahoma where he had plans to major in Art History. But Kane wanted to try out acting. So Kane took his truck and his life savings of a few hundred dollars and headed to Hollywood, the City of Angels.
Kane had many jobs including mailroom clerk for a talent agency. His big break came when he played Ryan "Flyboy" Legget, the male lead, in a new show called Fame L.A. (1997) based on the hit movie and 80s tv show. Unfortunately the show was cancelled after 22 episodes. Christian's next role was in Aaron Spelling's Rescue 77 (1999) where he played Wick Lobo a.k.a "cowboy" because of his radical application of "gutter" medicine. Due to poor ratings the show was cancelled. Not to be defeated, Kane was soon cast as a production assistant in Edtv (1999) starring 'Woody Harrelson' as well as a made for TV Western called Crossfire Trail (2001) with 'Tom Selleck'.
Kane is filming another feature flick with Freddie Prinze Jr. and Marc Blucas titled Summer Catch (2001).
- He loves cooking big meals even if he's eating by himself.
- In the episodes Epiphany and Dead End of Angel, the '56 Ford that is featured is Christian's own truck.
- Wears a Silver Fleur-De-Lis bracelet in multiple roles as a reminder of his mother, who is from New Orleans.
- Has Native American ancestry.
- Good friends with _Supernatural_ star, 'Jensen Ackles' (qv).
- Has never had any formal acting training.
- He has a sister named Jennifer.
- Has a scar on his upper lip from an injury he received while filming _Secondhand Lions (2003)_ (qv).