May. 28th, 1964
New York City, New York, USA
5' 8 1/2"
Christa Miller's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Christa Miller was introduced to the entertainment world at a very young age. As a toddler, she was photographed by the acclaimed Francesco Scavullo for an Ivory Snow ad with her mother, and, at the age of three, appeared on the cover of "Redbook". Miller was bitten by the acting bug as a child, but couldn't pursue her passion because her parents had other plans for her. Her father hoped she'd have a law career, while her mother, a 1960s supermodel, knew all too well how tough a career in entertainment could be. Despite her parents' concern and her rigorous studies at the Convent of the Sacred Heart, she pursued a modeling career. She appeared in national magazines while working steadily in Europe and Japan. She landed her first commercial (for Polaroid) at age 16. Her first prime-time television role was on "Kate & Allie" (1984), a part she auditioned for and landed without the help of her aunt, series co-star Susan Saint James. Upon moving to Los Angeles in 1990, Miller won a guest role in an episode of "Northern Exposure" (1990). Other television credits include guest roles on "Seinfeld" (1990), "Party of Five" (1994) and "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (1990). Her film credits include Deceived (1991) and Love and Happiness (1995). She also starred with Kellie Martin in the acclaimed made-for-television movie A Friend to Die For (1994) (TV).
- Has three children: Charlotte Sarah, William Stoddard, Henry Vanduzer.
- Close friend with actresses 'Sarah Chalke' (qv) and 'Nicole Sullivan (I)' (qv).
- Her parents are Chuck Miller and the former Bonnie Trumpeter.
- Daughter, Charlotte Sarah was born on June 8, 2000 in Los Angeles.
- Was on the cover of the first issue of Maxim magazine.
- Niece of 'Susan Saint James' (qv) and 'Dick Ebersol' (qv).
- Gave birth to her second child, a son named William Stoddard Lawrence, on January 3, 2003.
- Her uncle, 'Dick Ebersol' (qv), and cousin Charles were seriously hurt in a November 2004 plane crash. The crash claimed the lives of four people, including her 14 year old cousin, Edward "Teddy" Ebersol.