Feb. 5th, 1967
Chris Parnell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Thomas Christopher "Chris" Parnell is an American actor, comedian, and singer, known for Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock, Rick and Morty, Grown-ish, Adam Ruins Everything, Archer and Happy Together.
- He winded up returning to _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) with no fanfare, as a mention of his return was cut from _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) after dress rehearsal.
- His dream acting role is to play Edmund in a production of "King Lear."
- Said "Live From New York, It's Saturday Night" for the first time on only his sixth episode of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv).
- Worked at the FAO Schwartz in the Beverly Center in Los Angeles, California before finding work with the Groundlings.
- Graduate of Germantown High School, Germantown, Tennessee. Performed in shows at the school's Poplar Pike Playhouse.
- His first solo recurring character on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) was Merv the Perv, who debuted in 2002. However, it took over a year for Merv the Perv to make a return appearance.
- Has impersonated _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) announcer 'Don Pardo' (qv) on at least one occasion when Pardo was too ill to announce the opening credits.
- Played Senator 'Joseph Lieberman (I)' (qv) during the infamous hot tube scene with 'Al Gore (I)' (qv) during Gore's _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) hosting gig.
Related sites for this celeb