Jun. 26th, 1970
Winnetka, Illinois, USA
Chris O'Donnell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Chris O' Donnell (born June 26th, 1970). He is the youngest child in his family with four sisters and two brothers. He first started modeling at the age of thirteen and continued until the age of sixteen, when he appeared in commercials. When he was seventeen, he was preparing to stop acting and modeling, but was asked to audition for what would be his first film, Men Don't Leave (1990). He didn't want to go to the audition, but his mother bribed him by saying she would buy him a new car if he went and he duly got the role.
Ever since that moment in his life, Chris has appeared in some major motion pictures including Fried Green Tomatoes (1991), Scent of a Woman (1992), Mad Love (1995) and Vertical Limit (2000). He is currently working on Kinsey (2004), which should appear in theaters in the year 2004.
Chris took time off from acting to spend time with his wife, Caroline, son, Chris Jr., and his daughter Lilly. He also spent two months in New York performing in Arthur Miller's The Man Who Had All the Luck.
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1992" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 44.
- Both Chris O'Donnell and _"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)_ (qv) co-star 'Justin Chambers (I)' (qv) played the character D'Artagnan in different movies based on 'Alexandre Dumas père' (qv)' novel, "The Three Musketeers." O'Donnell co-starred with 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) and 'Kiefer Sutherland' (qv) in 'Stephen Herek' (qv)'s _The Three Musketeers (1993)_ (qv), while Chambers starred in 'Peter Hyams' (qv)' 2001 film, _The Musketeer (2001)_ (qv).
- Attended Loyola Academy (Chicago) and UCLA. Graduated from Boston College in 1995 with a BA in marketing.
- (December 1996) Proposed to his girlfriend, Caroline Fentress.
- While working on _Cookie's Fortune (1999)_ (qv) he was often found playing golf at Kirkwood National Golf Course and was once held up on the 14th hole by 'Joey Paul Gowdy' (qv) who was spraying insecticides on all of the greens.
- Was at one time considered for the role of Spider-Man/Peter Parker.
- Graduated from Boston College in 1992.
- First acted in an episode of an ABC-TV drama series _"Jack and Mike" (1986)_ (qv).