Dec. 22nd, 1980
Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Chris Carmack's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
James Christopher "Chris" Carmack (born December 22, 1980) is an American actor and former fashion model, best known for the television teen drama series The O.C., and such films, The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations, Into the Blue 2: The Reef, Love Wrecked, Beauty & the Briefcase and Alpha and Omega.
- Attended New York University. Left after his sophomore year.
- Plays the saxophone and guitar.
- Played varsity baseball, basketball, football and wrestling in high school.
- Currently (2004) spokesmodel for Ezra Fitch, the newest offspring brand from Abercrombie and Fitch
- Was featured in Abercrombie and Fitch's Fall 2000 quarterly "Back to School."
- Modeled in the GUESS? Spring 2001 campaign which was shot in Wailea, Hawaii
- Grew up in Rockville, Maryland.