Jan. 21st, 1968
Winnetka, Illinois, USA
Charlotte Ross' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Charlotte Ross is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Eve Donovan on the NBC Daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives from 1987 to 1991, and as Det. Connie McDowell on the ABC police procedural drama series NYPD Blue from 2001 to 2004.
In 2006, Ross joined Billy Blanks to co-host a series of Tae-Bo infomercials. In 2011, Ross appeared as Candy in Summit's 3D film Drive Angry, alongside Nicolas Cage and Amber Heard. From 2009 to 2012, Ross began a recurring role on the Fox comedy-drama series Glee as Judy Fabray, the mother of Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron). She appeared in 4 episodes. In 2013, Ross began starring in the VH1 sports drama series Hit the Floor. In 2014, Ross passed on an offer to return to Days of Our Lives as Eve Donovan, and her role was recast with Kassie DePaiva because she was too busy with other acting projects. Along with this news, Ross made a guest appearance on the ABC musical drama series Nashville. Later that year she was cast as Felicity Smoak's mother in The CW superhero series, Arrow.
- Is only 13 years younger than 'Charles Shaughnessy' (qv), who portrayed her father on _"Days of Our Lives" (1965)_ (qv); he also starred as her lover - and eventual murderer - in _A Kiss So Deadly (1996) (TV)_ (qv).
- Ranked #68 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Illinois Dream Girl in 1987
- Gave birth to her first child, son Maxwell Ross Goldman, on 23 March 2004 (just two months after Charlotte's own 36th birthday). The baby, who weighed in at 7 pounds and 7 ounces, is named for both his parents...and also for his maternal grandmother, Debbie Maxwell.
- Has one younger brother, George, a triathlete and hedge fund analyst in New York City.
- Is a licensed Tae-Bo instructor.
- Charlotte was raised in Winnetka, Illinois. Her father, Peter, is a retired financial adviser. Her mother, Debbie, is a ski instructor.
- In 1989 she recorded with Giorgio Moroder the song "Talk To Me".