Sep. 3rd, 1965
New York City, New York, USA
Charlie Sheen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carlos Irwin EstÃ©vez, known professionally as Charlie Sheen, is an American actor. Sheen has appeared in films including: Platoon, Wall Street, Young Guns, Eight Men Out, Major League, Hot Shots!, and The Three Musketeers.
- Was born a "blue baby". The doctor who saved him was named Irwin and his parents named him after the doctor.
- The noticeable scar on his chin occurred while filming _No Man's Land (1987)_ (qv). A prop explosive detonated accidentally, ripping into his chin and requiring eight stitches.
- Has starred in two TV series in which his character has been named "Charlie." They are _"Spin City" (1996)_ (qv) and _"Two and a Half Men" (2003)_ (qv).
- 1991: He and a close friend found themselves in possession of _Guinea Pig (1985) (V)_ (qv), rumored to contain actual snuff footage. Unable to convincingly explain away the atrocities as special effects work, they called the FBI, which tracked down the makers of the film, who convinced them that the onscreen deaths were indeed special effects.
- Accidentally shot then fiancée 'Kelly Preston' (qv) in the arm. Soon after that incident, she left him and married her formerly platonic friend 'John Travolta' (qv).
- Twin sons, Bob and Max, born March 14, 2009.
- 4/23/98: A thief stole two dozen rare baseball cards belonging to Sheen in NYC -- the cards, on loan from the star and valued at $170,000, were housed in a display case at the Official All-Star Cafe, a sport-themed restaurant in Times Square.
- Was considered for the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne in _Batman (1989)_ (qv).