Sep. 3rd, 1965
New York City, New York, USA
Charlie Sheen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carlos Irwin Estévez, known professionally as Charlie Sheen, is an American actor. Sheen has appeared in films including: Platoon, Wall Street, Young Guns, Eight Men Out, Major League, Hot Shots!, and The Three Musketeers.
- Played a stoner in _Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)_ (qv). Even though his real life drug addiction hadn't started yet, Sheen told a magazine he stayed up for 48 hours to look the role.
- He and 'Denise Richards' (qv) both had very small roles in _Loaded Weapon 1 (1993)_ (qv) (they do not share on-screen time), years before they met and fell in love on the set of _Good Advice (2001)_ (qv).
- 5k/20/98: He overdosed on cocaine and was rushed to the Los Robles Medical Center. Since that date, he has remained clean and sober.
- His first film with 'George Clooney' (qv) stayed unreleased because of FX problems.
- August 2001: Drove 'Ben Affleck' (qv) to Promises Rehabilitation Center in Malibu, CA, for treatment of alcohol abuse.
- 6/1/05: Daughter Lola Rose Sheen was born in Los Angeles, weighing in at 6 lb. 10 oz.
- Has starred in two TV series in which his character has been named "Charlie." They are _"Spin City" (1996)_ (qv) and _"Two and a Half Men" (2003)_ (qv).
- Was a partner in Ventura Films, E.M.A. with 'David Michael O'Neill' (qv), 'David Sherrill' (qv) and 'Nick Cassavetes' (qv). E.M.A. aparently stood for 'eat my ass'.