Sep. 3rd, 1965
New York City, New York, USA
Charlie Sheen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carlos Irwin Estévez, known professionally as Charlie Sheen, is an American actor. Sheen has appeared in films including: Platoon, Wall Street, Young Guns, Eight Men Out, Major League, Hot Shots!, and The Three Musketeers.
- Attended Chaminade-Julienne High School in Dayton, Ohio.
- The noticeable scar on his chin occurred while filming _No Man's Land (1987)_ (qv). A prop explosive detonated accidentally, ripping into his chin and requiring eight stitches.
- 4/23/98: A thief stole two dozen rare baseball cards belonging to Sheen in NYC -- the cards, on loan from the star and valued at $170,000, were housed in a display case at the Official All-Star Cafe, a sport-themed restaurant in Times Square.
- Was born a "blue baby". The doctor who saved him was named Irwin and his parents named him after the doctor.
- Has a tattoo on his chest that looks like a note pinned to it that reads, "Be Back in 15 Minutes."
- 9/27/99: His request for an early end to his probation for drugs that extends to 6/6/00 was denied by a Malibu judge.
- 7/10/07: Engaged to 'Brooke Allen (I)' (qv).
- Children: daughter Cassandra Jade Estevez (born December 12, 1984), with ex-girlfriend Paula Profit, daughters 'Sam Sheen' (qv) (born 9th March 2004) and 'Lola Rose Sheen' (qv) (born 1st June 2005), with 'Denise Richards' (qv).