Apr. 24th, 1964
Jefferson City, Missouri
Cedric the Entertainer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Cedric Antonio Kyles, better known by his stage name, Cedric the Entertainer, is an American actor, comedian, and game show host, known for The Soul Man, The Comedy Get Down, Black-ish, Nobodies, The Last O.G. and The Neighborhood.
- Is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated.
- Daughter Lucky Rose was born to him and wife, Lorna, in November, 2003.
- Ex-wife Lorna R. Wells was a one-time wardrobe stylist.
- Appeared as the lead comedian at the White House Correspondence Dinner but jokingly remarked that he was unprepared because he thought that he would follow a humorous speech by President George W. Bush but instead followed First Lady Laura Bush who he commented was very funny.
- Is one of the Original Kings of Comedy
- Has one son, Croix with Lorna and has a daughter, Tiara from a previous relationship.
- Sister Sharita Kyles Wilson is the foundation director of the Cedric the Entertainer Charitable Foundation, Inc., which provides college scholarships to high school graduates.
- Attended Berkeley High School in Ferguson Florissant School District. Each year he gives out a scholarship to a graduating senior through his Cedric the Entertainer Charitable Foundation Inc. The motto is, "Reaching Out...Giving Back".