Aug. 21st, 1967
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Carrie-Anne Moss' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carrie-Anne Moss grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia as youngest of two children. At the age of 20 she moved to Europe to pursue a career in modeling. In Spain she managed to get a regular role in the TV show "Dark Justice" (1991), which was produced in Barcelona for the 1st season, and followed it to the shooting locations in Los Angeles the next year. Later she appeared in numerous commercials and in the play "Outward Bound" at the Hudson Theater in Los Angeles.
- Has an older brother named Brooke Moss.
- Favourite drink is coffee (lots of cream, but no sugar)
- 'Maria Bello' (qv) is the godmother of her first son
- Her second child and second son was born in November 2005.
- Was named after 'The Hollies' (qv)' 1967 song "Carrie Anne", which was on the charts when she was born.
- Daughter of 'Barbara Moss (II)' (qv).
- Graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts 1988.
- Best friend is actress 'Maria Bello' (qv).