Aug. 21st, 1967
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Carrie-Anne Moss' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carrie-Anne Moss grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia as youngest of two children. At the age of 20 she moved to Europe to pursue a career in modeling. In Spain she managed to get a regular role in the TV show "Dark Justice" (1991), which was produced in Barcelona for the 1st season, and followed it to the shooting locations in Los Angeles the next year. Later she appeared in numerous commercials and in the play "Outward Bound" at the Hudson Theater in Los Angeles.
- She has two sons. Her eldest son is called Owen. She has never released the name of her second son.
- Her second child and second son was born in November 2005.
- Toured Europe with her high school choir.
- Has an older brother named Brooke Moss.
- Has been good friends with Jada Pinkett-Smith since the filming of The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and The Matrix Revolutions (2003).
- Best friend is actress 'Maria Bello' (qv).
- Was named after 'The Hollies' (qv)' 1967 song "Carrie Anne", which was on the charts when she was born.
- She's godmother of 'Maria Bello' (qv)'s son Jack