Apr. 20th, 1972
Sharonville, Ohio, USA
Carmen Electra's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Carmen Electra grew up near Cincinnati, Ohio, in the town of White Oak and got her first boost when a scout for Prince spotted her fronting for a rap group in Los Angeles. She released a self-titled album for Prince's Paisley Park label in 1992. She then toured Europe as Prince's opening act on his 1992 Diamonds and Pearls Tour.
Carmen later returned to work for Prince at his Los Angeles nightclub, Glam Slam. She performed there every weekend with the Erotic City dancers, led by choreographer and director, Jamie King.
In March 1997, she appeared in cartoon form as the model for a character who's a singer and a vampire ("but a good vampire", says her publicist) in a comic book series called Embrace.
Carmen later went to co-star on Baywatch as lifeguard, Lani McKenzie and as host of MTV's Singled Out.
- Ranked #59 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Her celebrity stylist is 'Davy Newkirk' (qv).
- Appeared in underwear along with 'Yasmine Bleeth' (qv), 'Alyssa Milano' (qv), 'Melissa Joan Hart' (qv), 'Garcelle Beauvais' (qv), 'Jamie Luner' (qv), 'Peta Wilson' (qv) and 'Jeri Ryan' (qv) on the cover of, and inside the October 1997 issue of "Details" magazine.
- Hosted VH1's 100 Greatests Artists of Hard Rock
- In her November 2003 wedding to 'Dave Navarro (IV)' (qv), she wore a strapless beaded Badgley Mischka gown.
- One of her favorite films is _Showgirls (1995)_ (qv).
- Was a dancer at Kings Island Amusement Park in Ohio.
- Godmother of Lyric London, son of 'Jeremy London' (qv) and his wife, 'Melissa Cunningham (I)' (qv).