Nov. 6th, 1957
Los Angeles, California, USA
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Nephew of 'Yvonne King (II)' (qv), 'Louise King (I)' (qv), 'Alvino Rey' (qv), 'Buddy Cole' (qv), 'Marilyn King' (qv).
- Voice can be heard as a back-up in the 3rd Bass rap lyrics of "Pop Goes the Weasel".
- Voice of Leonardo from the original _"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (1987/I)_ (qv) animated series of the late 1980s, and later the voice of Prince Adam/He-Man for the 2002 'Mike Young (I)' (qv)-Produced series remake of _"He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" (2002)_ (qv).
- Half-brother of 'Ric de Azevedo' (qv) and 'Lex de Azevedo' (qv).
- In his interview as seen in Robotech: Battlecry (2002) (VG), when asked if he plays video games, Cam claims that during his time of his younger days, video games did not exist at those times during the 1950s to the early 1980s and that he does not have the dexterity to play video games. That is why he voices for various entertainments including video games instead of choosing to play video games.
- Speaks Spanish fluently.
- Although he does voiceovers for video game, he doesn't play video games.
- Prior to working on _"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (1987/I)_ (qv) with 'Peter Renaday' (qv), he portrayed Sir Henry Baskerville in the play "The Hound of the Baskervilles" alongside 'Peter Renaday' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb