Aug. 2nd, 1953
Los Angeles, California, USA
Butch Patrick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
As a youngster, Patrick played Eddie Munster on "The Munsters" and starred in the Krofft Saturday morning series "Lidsville". He tried retiring from show business, but when money ran short, he returned with a musical group called Eddie and the Monsters. He also worked with MTV to create "The Basement Tapes", a program designed to give exposure to unsigned musical acts.
- Attended the 2007 Twilight Zone Convention at the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights, Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, August 4-5, 2007.
- Ranked #45 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Best friends of former child actors: 'Brandon Cruz (I)' (qv), 'Danny Bonaduce' (qv) and 'Bill Mumy' (qv).
- Usually booked solid for Halloween parties and events due to his "Munsters" association.
- Butch's stepfather is former pro baseball player Ken Hunt.
- Formed a band called "Eddie and the Monsters" in 1983 and got a mild hit off the novelty song "What Ever Happened to Eddie?" The video got some airplay and was the instigator for MTV's "The BasementTapes," which was a showcase for unsigned bands.
- Has a half-sister named Kerry Lynn Sprick (formerly Kerry Lynn Hunt).
- Once played himself on an episode of "The Simpsons"
Related sites for this celeb