Mar. 17th, 1976
Gainesville, Florida, USA
Brittany Daniel's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Daniel was born in Gainesville, Florida, the daughter of Carolyn and C. B. Daniel.She has a twin sister, Cynthia, and an older brother named Brad. By age 11, both girls began modeling and appeared in Seventeen and YM. They first began acting in the 1990s with an appearance in the sitcom The New Leave It to Beaver. In 1992, when she was sixteen, Daniel won the role of Mila Rosnovsky on the short-lived syndicated teen drama Swan's Crossing. She then moved to New York to film the series. After high school, she landed the role of Jessica Wakefield in the television series Sweet Valley High (sister Cynthia portrayed Jessica's twin sister, Elizabeth) along with a Doublemint gum campaign. During the run of Sweet Valley High, the girls made their film debut in the drama The Basketball Diaries (1995) alongside Leonardo DiCaprio.
After Sweet Valley High was canceled in 1997, Daniel continued acting in films and television series including a stint on Dawson's Creek in 1999 and a role in the TBS television movie On Hostile Ground the following year. In 2001, she appeared as David Spade's love interest, Brandy, in Joe Dirt. In 2002, Brittany played one of the lead characters in the short-lived FOX series That '80s Show. In 2002, she played Eric Forman's cousin Penny on That '70s Show. She also appeared on the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as a transsexual named Carmen. In 2004, she teamed up with the Wayans Brothers for their films White Chicks and Little Man. That same year, she appeared in the VH1 television movie Totally Awesome before landing a lead role in The CW Television Network's half-hour comedy The Game, which she starred in until 2011. In February 2010, she was cast in the Brothers Strause thriller Skyline; the film was released on November 12, 2010.
On September 24, 2008, Daniel's father, C. B. Daniel, died in Gainesville, Florida from cancer.
She is currently dating Keenen Wayans of the Wayans Brothers.
pent her teen years.
- Left her family in 1992 to work on _"Swans Crossing" (1992)_ (qv)
- Likes rock climbing and roller blading
- Ranked #78 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Has an older brother named 'Brad Raylius Daniel' (qv).
- Her father, C.B. Daniel, is running for Mayor of her hometown of Gainesville, Florida. (2004)
- Twin sister of 'Cynthia Daniel' (qv). Brittany is five minutes older and one inch shorter than Cynthia.
- Aunt of her sister, 'Cynthia Daniel' (qv)'s sons, Ryland and Colt Daniel, with 'Cole Hauser' (qv).