Apr. 12th, 1980
Artane, Dublin, Ireland
Brian McFadden's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Brian Nicholas McFadden is an Irish singer-songwriter and TV presenter who rose to fame in 1998 as a member of the Irish boyband Westlife as one of the lead singers and frontman.
- February 3, 2003 welcomed daughter Lilly Sue. The baby weighed 7lbs 7oz.
- His First solo single "Irish Son" caused controversy when both it and he implied he had been the victim of abuse while in school, particularly when the school was identified. An apology was issued and it later emerged that he was never the victim of abuse in or out of the school
- (31 August 2001) Daughter, with 'Kerry Katona' (qv), Molly born in Dublin's Mount Carmel hospital.
- Throughout his childhood, he was always short and overweight, but when he turned 17 he shot up to 5' 10" and became thin.
- Writer of Ireland's entry in the 2004 Eurovision Song Contest.
- (November 2004) Released his first solo album "Irish Son".
- Plays guitar and piano
- (9 March 2004) Announced he was quitting 'Westlife' (qv) with immediate effect in order to spend more time with his family.
Related sites for this celeb