Apr. 12th, 1980
Artane, Dublin, Ireland
Brian McFadden's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Brian Nicholas McFadden is an Irish singer-songwriter and TV presenter who rose to fame in 1998 as a member of the Irish boyband Westlife as one of the lead singers and frontman.
- Plays guitar and piano
- (31 August 2001) Daughter, with 'Kerry Katona' (qv), Molly born in Dublin's Mount Carmel hospital.
- (9 March 2004) Announced he was quitting 'Westlife' (qv) with immediate effect in order to spend more time with his family.
- February 3, 2003 welcomed daughter Lilly Sue. The baby weighed 7lbs 7oz.
- Throughout his childhood, he was always short and overweight, but when he turned 17 he shot up to 5' 10" and became thin.
- (November 2004) Released his first solo album "Irish Son".
- Is engaged to Australian singer Delta Goodrem.
- On his birth certificate, his name is Brian but he changed it to Bryan when he joined 'Westlife' (qv) because he said it looked cooler. He reverted back to Brian in 2004 when he became a solo singer.
Related sites for this celeb