Mar. 27th, 1988
Carmichael, California, USA
Brenda Song's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Brenda Song is an American actress best known for her role as London Tipton in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and the reprised The Suite Life on Deck.
Having acted since age six, Brenda is a familiar face to Disney Channel viewers. Prior to The Suite Life she had a recurring role as Tia on Phil of the Future. On television, her credits include appearances in That's So Raven, George Lopez, The Bernie Mac Show, 7th Heaven, One on One, The Nightmare Room, Judging Amy, Popular, Once and Again, along with recurring roles in Scandal, New Girl, Dads, Mission Force, Pure Genius, Teen Girl in a Frog World, and lent her voice to the character of Anne Boonchuy in Amphibia (TV Series short). Her most recent roles were as Madison Maxwell in Dollface and JJ in Station 19.
Song also starred in Disney Channel Movies Stuck in the Suburbs, Get a Clue, Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior and The Ultimate Christmas Present. She made her transition into mainstream movies in 2010 when she appeared The Social Network, and the short indie film First Kiss. In 2017, Song was cast in two new movies: Changeland and Angry Angel, and in 2019 starred in the Netflix psychological thriller film Secret Obsession.
A self-proclaimed "total dork," she loves sampling international cuisine, shopping and studying. She is an avid Los Angeles Lakers fan. Song was named an All-American Scholar in ninth grade and holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Topped US Weekly's Ten Most Powerful Girls in Hollywood list .
- She's a fan of the late Natalie Wood.
- Was ranked #7 on Forbes List of the Top Young Earners (2006).
- Her stylist is 'Rachel Zoe' (qv), who's also the stylist of 'Nicole Richie'.
- Once saved her brother, Timmy Song, from drowning.
- The Sims is her favorite computer game.
- Her favorite singers are Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, and Ashlee Simpson.
- She got her first gig when her friend couldn't go to an audition for a commercial and asked if Brenda could go.