Dec. 18th, 1963
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Brad Pitt's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Brad Pitt (born December 18,1963) in Oklahoma and raised in Springfield, Missouri. His mother's name is Jane Etta Hillhouse. His father, William (Bill) Pitt, worked in management at a trucking firm in Springfield. He has a younger brother, Douglas (Doug) Pitt and a younger sister Julie Neal Pitt. At Kickapoo High School, Pitt was involved in sports, debating, student government and school musicals. Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism with a focus on advertising. He occasionally acted in fraternity shows. He left college two credits short of graduating to move to California. Before he became successful at acting, Pitt supported himself by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for "el Pollo Loco."
- (June 1997) Mutally agrees to split with 'Gwyneth Paltrow' (qv).
- Adoptive father of 'Maddox Jolie-Pitt' (qv) and 'Zahara Jolie-Pitt' (qv) with 'Angelina Jolie' (qv).
- (1997) Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- In 2005, he earned $4,500,000 for a Heineken commercial that aired during the 2005 Super Bowl.
- Ranked #15 on Premiere's 2006 "Power 50" list. Had ranked #31 in 2005.
- He was ranked #6 on VH1's "100 Hottest Hotties."
- With 'Brad Grey' (qv)'s departure for Paramount and after the divorce settlement with ex-wife 'Jennifer Aniston' (qv), he now solely owns Plan B Entertainment.
- May 1992: Lived in Southern California with friend 'Buck Simmonds' (qv), who starred with him in _A River Runs Through It (1992)_ (qv).