Dec. 18th, 1963
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Brad Pitt's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Brad Pitt (born December 18,1963) in Oklahoma and raised in Springfield, Missouri. His mother's name is Jane Etta Hillhouse. His father, William (Bill) Pitt, worked in management at a trucking firm in Springfield. He has a younger brother, Douglas (Doug) Pitt and a younger sister Julie Neal Pitt. At Kickapoo High School, Pitt was involved in sports, debating, student government and school musicals. Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism with a focus on advertising. He occasionally acted in fraternity shows. He left college two credits short of graduating to move to California. Before he became successful at acting, Pitt supported himself by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for "el Pollo Loco."
- May 1992: Lived in Southern California with friend 'Buck Simmonds' (qv), who starred with him in _A River Runs Through It (1992)_ (qv).
- A short while after completing _A River Runs Through It (1992)_ (qv), he fled to Amsterdam where he briefly lived for three months by himself in a small basement apartment before returning to the USA to film _Kalifornia (1993)_ (qv).
- In high school was a member of the golf, tennis, and swim teams.
- Broke his arm during the filming of _Se7en (1995)_ (qv). The injury was written into the movie.
- (2000) Given title "Sexiest Man Alive" from People Magazine, Mr. Pitt was also People's choice in 1995.
- Was considered for two roles which went to 'Johnny Depp' (qv): Ichabod Crane in _Sleepy Hollow (1999)_ (qv) and Willy Wonka in _Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)_ (qv). Both were directed by 'Tim Burton (I)' (qv).
- Raised in Springfield, Missouri, and is an alumni of Kickapoo High School. Other alumni include 'Adrienne Wilkinson' (qv) and 'Jay Kenneth Johnson' (qv).
- He and his _Ocean's Eleven (2001)_ (qv) / _Ocean's Twelve (2004)_ (qv) co- stars, 'Julia Roberts (I)' (qv), 'George Clooney' (qv) and 'Elliott Gould' (qv), all have guest-starred on the TV show _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv), though not in the same episodes